- Barcelona will present an official loan offer for Neymar this week.
- It will be a one-year loan with a non-obligatory option to buy the player.
- PSG won’t accept the offer but not because it’s a loan.
- The Parisians just won their financial demands to be met.
- Barca are willing to pay 150 million euros next summer while PSG demand 200-250.
Barcelona have chosen to use the ‘Coutinho’ formula in the Neymar case: they are proposing a loan deal with a non-obligatory option to buy that can be activated next summer.
Here are the details of the offer as per Mundo Deprtivo:
- the plans of including players in the deal for the Brazilian are abandoned in favour of a loan;
- the absolute maximum Barcelona are ready to pay for Ney next summer is 150 million euros.
- for the loan itself, the Catalans are offering around 15-20 million euros, about twice as much as the Bavarians are paying for Coutinho.
Paris Saint-Germain, however, were reported to see it as a ‘garbage proposal’ aimed merely to destabilize the Ligue 1 club’s bosses.
On Tuesday, L’Equipe have found out via their sources inside the club that it is not the loan itself that PSG are against but the sum of the transfer. As per the source, on principle, the Ligue 1 champions are ready to let go of the Brazilian star on loan as well but their financial demands should be met. Barcelona are yet to do that.
On Sunday, Goal revealed that the Parisians could demand 220-250 million euros for the Brazilian in the summer of 2020. The Catalans, meanwhile, are offering 100 million euros less than that.
Follow our socials Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google News.
Discussion about this post