- Neymar is allegedly close to leaving PSG with both Barca and Real following him.
- ChiringuitoTV’s Ignacio Miguelez claims the Brazilian has an agreement with both clubs.
- Los Blancos offer him a better salary (€30m) as compared to Barca(€23m).
- Ney would still prefer Barca and is waiting for the parties to finish the deal.
- Barca’s offer stands at €120m plus Coutinho, PSG allegedly have accepted it.
- Meanwhile, Madrid are offering €140m plus Bale or James.
According to a recent update from El Chiringuito TV’s journalist Igancio Miguelez, Neymar has reached an agreement with both Barcelona and Real Madrid and is waiting for the Catalans to finish the deal with Paris Saint-Germain over the transfer.
The talks as per the source:
❗️Neymar tiene acuerdo con Madrid (30M) y Barça (23M)❗️
-Él prefiere esperar a que el Barça consiga el fichaje. Ofrecen 120M + Coutinho y el PSG aceptaría. Falta cerrar método de pago.
-Madrid ofrece menos de 140M + James o Bale y el PSG prefiere dinero.
— Ignacio Miguélez (@IgnacioMiguelez) August 12, 2019
- Neymar has an agreement with both Barcelona (€23m) and Real Madrid (€30m)
- He prefers Barca and awaits for them to reach an agreement with PSG
- The Catalans are offering €120m plus Philippe Coutinho
- The French club have accepted it
- Only the payment method is missing from the deal to be finished
- Madrid are offering less than €140m plus Gareth Bale or James Rodriguez, and PSG only want cash
According to previous reports, Barcelona will go all-in to land Neymar already this week. The Brazilian missed PSG’s league opener against Nimes last Sunday, while club’s sporting director had confirmed that talks over his exit are advanced but didn’t name the club.
For latest news and updates Join our news Community On Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google News.