Highly reliable Gerard Romero keeps you informed on the neverending Neymar transfer saga.
- Barcelona have extended the deadline given by Paris Saint-Germain to work on another offer to bring Neymar back at the Camp Nou stadium.
- The situation is particularly complicated by PSG as the club change their demands every time.
- Moreover, two Barca board members are strongly against Neymar’s return which may even result in their eventual resignation.
- Neymar’s silence is described as ’embarrassing’ as the player is yet to publicly state his desire to rejoin Barca which would facilitate the whole operation.
- Barca still consider the season-long loan deal with a €170m obligation to buy ‘very difficult’ and ask for more time to evaluate this proposal.
It was previously reported that Barca had a deadline until Friday’s noon to come up with the final offer to satisfy the Parisians. Otherwise, they would have switched their focus to Real Madrid. However, it now seems that the Catalans are still in the control of the situation.