The 18-year-old will have another chance to win the accolade which is given to the best player under the age of 21.
- Borussia Dortmund’s striker Erling Braut Haaland has won the 2020 Golden Boy award run by Italian news outlet Tuttosport, the same source have announced.
- Ansu Fati comes second, winning the vote on the Tuttosport website.
- Bayern Munich’s revelation Alphonso Davies completes the podium.
- Barca’s other nominee, Sergino Dest has finished 14th.
- The Golden Boy award is given to the best footballer under the age of 21 so 18-year-old Fati could still claim it next time.
- Barca’s wonderkid has scored 5 goals this season before suffering a serious knee injury.