Puig still believes he would grow more as a player if he stays at Barca while Alena appears to be more open to another loan move.
- Riqui Puig and Carles Alena will be allowed to leave on loan this January, Diario Sport reveal.
- Neither of them has managed to earn Ronald Koeman’s trust, registering just 10 minutes of playing time between them.
- Alena could be more open to the switch after playing more or less regularly on loan at Real Betis last season.
- By contrast, Puig still believes he would grow more as a player if he stays at Barca.
- Both Spanish and foreign clubs have expressed their interest in the duo but no formal contacts have been made yet.
What should be done with Puig and Alena? Should both of them leave on loan in winter? Tell us why or why not in the comments!