Coffee is darkly coloured, bitter, and slightly acidic and it has a stimulating effect in humans, mainly due to its caffeine content while coffee brewing has been around for generations broadly enjoyed all over the world and enjoyed in many homes.
- Cup of Ice
- Cream or Milk
- Sugar or Sweetener of your choice
- Fill up your glass cup with ice. If you want to get serious about your iced coffee, you can make ice cubes out of coffee.
- Pour room temperature or chilled coffee into the glass.
- Pour in the creamy stuff; you can add a spoonful cream or milk or half and half of each.
- Add a couple of spoonfuls of sugar or whatever sweetener you usually add to your coffee. You can always use flavoured coffee creamers as this will cover both your cream and your sweetener.
- Stir it all up and enjoy your cup of refreshing coffee!