One thing we love about spaghetti is its versatile nature, spaghetti can be enjoyed in so many different ways. One of those being stir fry spaghetti.
Enjoy some delicious stir fry spaghetti by following this easy at-home recipe:
- Red bell pepper
- Green bell pepper
- Big carrot
- Chopped garlic
- Chopped ginger
- Seasoning cubes (depending on your taste)
- Curry powder
- Vegetable oil
- Mix some soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, red pepper flake and ground black pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
- In one pot parboil the spaghetti or noodles and drain after 10 minutes.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Add beef and cook, flipping once, until browned.
- Dice carrot, onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, ginger and garlic separately.
- Stir in diced onions, carrot and leave to simmer for about 3 minutes under medium heat.
- Add diced green, red bell pepper and also allow to cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Finally add the diced ginger and garlic, salt, seasoning cubes, curry powder and thyme before seasoning with some seasoning cube and salt.
- Boil some chicken and season appropriately, making sure to shred after.
- Stir fry the chicken separately and add to the stir-fried veggies before adding to the cooker.
- Add the parboiled pasta to the stir-fried vegetables and leave to cook for about 5 minutes making sure to stir once in a while.
- Serve hot with a delicious drink of your choice.