It sounds excellent to bake potatoes in the slow cooker without hassle and sweating up the kitchen. Baking potatoes are a healthier choice than frying. The potatoes could be oiled before wrapping them in foil. These simple baked potatoes will keep you coming back for more.
- 4 baking potatoes, well cleaned
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 4 sheets of aluminium foil
- Potatoes should be forked many times, then rubbed with salt and olive oil. Place in the slow cooker after wrapping tightly with foil.
- Cook for 7 1/2 hours on low or 4 1/2 to 5 hours on high, or until the meat is tender.
- Serve with freshly squeezed orange juice.