Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2020
The Universal Basic Education (UBE) Programme under the Federal Ministry of Education is a nine year basic educational programme, which was launched and executed by the government and people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to eradicate illiteracy, ignorance and poverty as well as stimulate and accelerate national development, political consciousness and national integration.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment into the Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) for 2020/2021 service period. The Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) is a two-year intervention programme established by the Federal Government in 2006 to assist States in addressing teacher shortage at the basic education level.
The Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) under The Federal Ministry of Education is recruiting Teachers for the following subjects:
• English Language
• Home Economics
• Agricultural Science
• Home Science
• Computer Science
• Technical/Technology Education
• Information Technology
• Nigeria Languages
• Physical and Health Education
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s degree in Educations or Bachelor degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must have completed or been exempted from the NYSC Scheme.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Not currently employed or enrolled under the NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme.
The service period is for two (2) years or as may be determined by the Universal Basic Education Commission.
REMUNERATION: The Federal Government shall pay each successful applicant an allowance of ₦30,000.00 per month.
LOCATION: All states in Nigeria
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 24, 2020
Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Mothod of application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment” should should CLICK HERE to start application.
- Application must accept the terms and conditions of the Federal Ministry of Education 2020 Recruitment.
- Applicants must have a functional phone number/email address.
- Candidates will be required to upload their credentials (as listed on the site) together with their most recent passport photograph.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Test (CBT) as scheduled below:
Date: Saturday, 10th October, 2020
Venue: At designated CBT Centres in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).
Time: 9.00 am