How to Change Photo in Aadhar Card Online. Are you looking to change your photo on the Aadhaar card? then this article is for you here you will get the complete process for changing Aadhar card photo.
Aadhaar is an important ID that is required for all kinds of issues. Ranging from financial matters to ID Verification activity across the country. UIDAI released your demographic details as well as your biometric data. Give information that if you want to change your photo on the Aadhaar card, then you only have the option to do it which is (Offline). Through which you can change the photo of your Aadhaar. So if you have this question “How to change the photo in Aadhar card online? then it is not possible.
Steps to change photo offline in Aadhaar
- In order to convert the photo in Aadhar card offline, a person has to visit their nearest Enrollment Centers.
- At the center, the person has to obtain the Aadhaar Enrollment Correction Form and fill in the details on the Aadhaar Correction Form (Form).
- After filling the description, you can proceed with the biometric scan of the Aadhaar card.
- After that, the verification of the form and fingerprint will be taken at the place, and after this new picture will be taken to the location and the form will be submitted.
- Then submission of the form, it is mandatory to pay the executive at Aadhaar center with Rs 25 to process the Aadhaar improvement request.
- After payment, your form will be submitted and a unique identification number will be generated, similar to the nomination slip.
- With the help of this number, you will be able to track your request for Correction.
- Once updated, you will receive your Aadhaar card within a period of one month at the address given in the Aadhaar card.
- However, if there is any delay in the delivery of your Aadhaar card, you can download the correct Aadhaar card copy online through the official portal, online.
How to Change Photo in Aadhar Card Online
Correction in photos does not happen online
Let me tell you that the name, address, and date of birth in the Aadhaar card get updated online. But the photo could not be corrected. Once the Aadhaar card was created, the photo card that used to be printed before it used to remain the same. The Unique Identification Authority of India did not take any initiative earlier to change the photo because the photo is recorded in biometric detail, whereas the name, address, etc. would be in the demographic details. Which anyone can easily change online.
If you are being told on the internet or anywhere that the online Aadhar card photo can be changed, then understand that it is fake. Don’t waste your precious time searching here and there “how to change the photo in Aadhar card online.
On the Internet, you will find thousands of posts and videos which will claim that you can change the Aadhaar card photo online. this is completely fake.
These are the process to change mobile number
You have to complete the process of photo change to get your new mobile number linked to the Aadhaar link. Now to make a mobile number link from Aadhaar, UIDAI has made it necessary to verify by going to the center. Earlier it used to be online change, but now it is not so. Using these methods, you can easily change your mobile number and photo to an Aadhaar card.
What Document Proof is required to change Aadhaar Card Photo
To change the photo, the Aadhaar holder will have to take his Aadhar card and go to a nearby Aadhaar center. You will not be asked for any kind of proof because you are proof of the photo itself.
Regarding the charge, it should be known that UIDAI has kept Fee Rs 50 for photo updates. You will also find that information on the official site of UIDAI.
Important things related to Aadhar card update
- No documents are required to change the photo in the Aadhaar card
- You do not need to present the photograph because the executive clicks the photo using the webcam
- It may take up to 90 days for the information to be updated in Aadhaar
- You can do online to know the Aadhaar update status using the URN provided in the Aadhaar Receipt.
- There is no online process to change the photo in the Aadhaar card through the Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)
So friends, through this article now you might have an idea that it is a waste to search on the internet “how to change the photo in Aadhar card online? So if you like this information then do share it with your friends.